And they all pretend they're orphans and their memory's like a train You can see it getting smaller as it pulls away And the things you can't remember tell the things you can't forget That history puts a saint in every dream

onsdag, april 30, 2008

i dag:til kjernen

I’ll leave all disturbants at home the evening papers and the telephone
but I’ll bring my memories
despite everything I hope life will miss me

maybe this is wishful thinking and maybe I’ll just keep on sinking but sometimes it’s enough to know that there is a place where everything is on hold

where the hours will be longer
and I’ll linger with pleasure

2 Kommentarer:

Blogger Line sa ...

peshkjmba - say it with me now - peshkjmba - indulge me

7:48 a.m.

 
Blogger M. sa ...

jeg vil fortrenge det. ikke snakk.

11:06 a.m.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

Abonner på Legg inn kommentarer [Atom]

<< Startsiden